Halloween: Halloween is one of the prime festivals which is celebrated all over worldwide. Halloween is a celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows’ Day. It begins the three-day observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed. On this day peoples do activities which include trick-or-treating (or the related guessing), attending Halloween costume parties, decorating, carving pumpkins into jack-o’-lanterns, lighting bonfires, apple bobbing and divination games, playing pranks, visiting haunted attractions, telling scary stories and watching horror films. In many parts of the world, the Christian religious observances of All Hallows’ Eve, including attending church services and lighting candles on the graves of the dead, remain popular. Now, below get complete details of Halloween.
Q: What do ghosts eat for supper?
Q: What do you do when 50 zombies surround your house?
A: Hope it’s Halloween!!
Q: What is the most important subject a witch learns in school?
Q: Why didn’t the skeleton want to go to school?
A: His heart wasn’t in it.
Q: Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
A: He didn’t have any guts!
Q: Why did the skeleton cross the road?
A: To get to the body shop.
Q: Why didn’t the skeleton go to the ball?
A: Because he had no BODY to go with.
Q: What did the little girl say when she had to choose between a tricycle and a candy bar?
A: “Trike or Treat”?
Q: What do you call a fat pumpkin?
A: A plumpkin.
Q: What room does a ghost not need?
A: A living room!
Q: Why are ghosts so bad at lying?
A: Because you can see right through them!
Q: Who did Frankenstein take to the dance?
A: His “ghoul” friend!
Q: Why is Superman’s costume so tight?
A: Because he wears a size “S”.
Q: What do ghosts use to wash their hair?
Frankenstein: Witch can you make me a lemonade?
Witch: Poof you are a lemonade!
Q: What do you get when you cross a witch with sand?
A: A sandwich!
Q: What is a vampire’s favorite fruit?
A: A nectarine!
“Mommy, everyone says I look like a werewolf.”
“Please be quiet and comb your face.”
Q: What kind of dessert does a ghost like?
A: I scream!
Q: When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat?
A: When you’re a mouse.
Q: What do birds say on Halloween?
A: Twick o tweet
Q: What do you get when you cross a Cocker Spaniel,
a Poodle and a ghost?
A: A cocker poodle boo.
Q: What do moms dress up as on Halloween?
Q: What is a ghost’s favorite fruit?
Q: What does a skeleton say before dinner?
A: Bone appetit!
Q: What does a witch use to keep her hair up?
Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
Q: What kind of pants do ghosts wear?
Q: Why do ghosts make good cheerleaders?
A: Because they have a lot of spirit.
Q: What did one owl say to the other owl?
A: Happy Owl-ween!
Q: Why is a skeleton so mean?
A: He doesn’t have a heart.
Q: What goes around a haunted house and never stops?
A: A fence.
Q: What did the ghost say to the other ghost?
A: Do you believe in humans?
Q: What do vampires take when they are sick?
A: Coffin drops!
Q: What do you get when you cross a duck with a vampire?
A: Count Quackula!
Q: What is a ghost’s favorite pie?
A: Booberry pie!
Michael: What treat do eye doctors give out on Halloween? Matthew: I don’t know. What? Michael: Candy corneas.
Brett: What do mummies like listening to on Halloween? Brent: I don’t know. Brett: Wrap music!
Bill: Why did the policeman ticket the ghost? McKenzie: Why? Bill: It didn’t have a hunting license.
Max: What would you find on a haunted beach? Sam: I’m stumped
Chris: What’s worse than being a fiveton witch on Halloween? Jill: No clue. Hit me with it.
Chris: Being her broom! Everett: What’s a ghoul’s favorite game? Francisco: What? Everett: Hideandghostseek.
- Happy Halloween to you…Hope it is a “spook”tacular one! Enjoy the yummy treats!
- I hope your Halloween is all treats and no tricks…enjoy the candy and festivities!
- Black cats skitter and ghouls patter by, it’s time to celebrate as All Hallow’s Eve has arrived!
- Ghosts and goblins and jack-o-lanterns at night; I sure hope your Halloween is the best type of fright!
- I hope you have a great Halloween and enjoy dressing up and getting lots of candy! Have a super fun night.
- Witches and warlocks, spirits and specters; give us some treats or prepare for some hecklers!
- Let’s carve out pumpkins on Halloween and enjoy the thrills of the frightful night. Have an awesome Halloween and enjoy all the tasty treats!
- When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whipsers, ’tis near Halloween.
- I wish you have a happy Halloween filled with loads of great adventures! May the spirits and witches grant you all your wishes.
- I wish you have a spooky time on Halloween. But don’t get too scared though.
- Happy Halloween from your friend.
- Nothing gives you a better day on Halloween than having a good hair day. Make sure you use a lot of scare-spray.
- Have as much fun as a ghost this Halloween. No body has as much fun as a ghost.
- I hope you have a killer day this Halloween.
- I’m glad to have you as my ghoul-friend this Halloween. Happy Halloween. (for a girlfriend)
- I am dying to have a great Halloween with you. Happy Halloween!
- Halloween is really just a day for us to dress up like our favorite characters and act like kids again without anyone thinking we are crazy. Happy Halloween.
- Don’t be yourself! It’s Halloween!
- Good friends share their Halloween candy.
- October 31st is the best day to be weird. Then, on November 1st, you have to put your mask and costume back on to blend into society.
- Check your candy for razor blades. Those things are expensive.
- Halloween is the best time to show your neighbors how normal you are by dressing up like a monster and threatening them if they don’t give you candy. Then later that night you can go trick-or-treating too.
- I hope you are able to dance like a ghost this Halloween. Let’s BOOOgie!
- The witches and goblins are near! What a night of frightful cheers! Spread some spooky queers! For Halloween is here!
- May your jack-o-lantern burn bright all through the night! Happy Halloween…hope it’s the best one yet!
- I hope you have an un-boo-lievably fun Halloween! Eat lots of candy and have a great time! May you only receive treats and no black cats cross your path this Halloween. Have so much fun!
- Don’t let any vampires suck the fun out of your night…have a frightfully festive Halloween!
- Beware of the demons and witches and goblins…and of the houses that don’t give full bars…have a super fun trick or treat and a great Halloween!
For more updates and latest details, stay tuned with us.
Incoming search terms:
- funny halloween images
- funny halloween pictures
- funny halloween pictures 2016
- Funny Halloween Pictures Cartoons
- Funny Halloween Pumpkin Pictures
- halloween cartoons funny pics